How would you like to have your own book in English? This is the proven method to confer maximum credibility in whatever industry you work in. Imagine owning an accounting firm in Dallas and having a book “Doing Business and Investing in Dallas” with your name on it. How impressive would that look to a potential client?
Creating your own book with our Done-For-You Book Service sounds simple, but there are actually many steps involved in order to transform this raw interview recording into a beautiful custom book that you can use as a powerful promotional tool in your current business.
Behind the scenes our expert editorial staff will be working hard to transcribe, edit, format, design, submit, and publish your custom manuscript to Createspace.com and get it listed on Amazon. And our web designers will craft your unique book site in order to maximize exposure on search engines like Google, Yahoo, and Bing.
The following is a complete description of the features included in our Premium Done-For-You book service. For your convenience, we have organized this service into its two main components: book publishing & website design.
The beauty of our Done-For-You book system is that you will be instantly transformed into a published author without the headaches of capturing and organizing material on your own, or fighting the learning curve of actually getting it published to Amazon via CreateSpace.com. All that we require is a 90-minute interview scheduled at your convenience, and we’ll take care of the rest.
As we mentioned, the raw content of your book will come from from an interview recorded via your telephone or Skype connection. Don’t worry, this interview is nothing more than a Q & A session based upon a questionnaire that you will complete in advance of this telephone call.
Here is a brief overview of the publishing process:
1. Your interview recording is formatted into an electronic MP3 file, and transcribed word-for-word in a text file.
2. This transcription is edited and polished into a raw manuscript.
3. The content is then organized by subject matter into chapters, and a keyword-rich title is selected.
4. Any content your provide supplemental to the interview (i.e. blog posts, articles, profession journal submissions, etc.) is integrated into the manuscript at this time.
5. An About the Author and Testimonials page is crafted using the biographical information you provide in the original questionnaire.
6. A book trim size is selected based upon the length of the edited content.
7. This manuscript is formatted using our proprietary CreateSpace book templates.
8. A Table of Contents is generated from the formatted book headings.
9. Cover art is selected appropriate to the subject of the book, and a custom book wrap is designed, which includes a unique ISBN number, your image, testimonials, your biographical sketch, a book description, etc.
10. This completed manuscript is reviewed by no less than three of our Done-For-You editors for book flow, accuracy, spelling and grammar.
11. The manuscript is then submitted to CreateSpace for approval, after which a book proof is delivered to our “Done-For-You” office.
12. After a final review of the book proof, we expedite the publication of your book at CreateSpace.com in your name.
13. Your book will then be listed in Amazon marketplace and be available for purchase at the price that you designate.
YOUR BOOK’S WEBSITE
Our Book Site service includes one premium domain name and free hosting for 6 months ($25 per month hosting service thereafter). If you would prefer to transfer the domain to your existing hosting service, we will be happy to do so at no additional charge.
This website will be will be optimized for on-page SEO based upon your unique niche, book category, and keyword preferences in order to maximize search engine visibility.
– Interactive slider images
– 4 banners linking out to urls such as your Amazon book listing, book excerpts, your current website or blog, additional products or services, contact information, Facebook or Twitter pages, etc.
– Video imbed feature
– 6 custom posts with icons & text, including a:
1. Featured post: This is a pre-sell page including the unique image of the book’s cover art and a description of the book itself.
Also included are links to download a free chapter of the book and a direct link to the book’s Amazon listing. The purpose of this page is to highlight the value of the information presented in the book and provide visitors the ability to purchase it immediately.
2. About the Author post: A brief description of the book’s author based upon their resume, professional experience, community service, etc. of the client as described in the Questionnaire. Designed to enhance the author’s credibility and expert status, this is also another great way to link out to related websites, blogs, etc.
3. Download a Free Chapter: This feature gives visitors the ability to download a free excerpt of the book itself, including the table of contents, a testimonials page, about the author page, and one “teaser” chapter. This is a custom pdf hosted by Done-For-You Books, which we will gladly provide upon request. The “giveaway” feature is an excellent way to establish a positive relationship with your visitors and move them closer to a sale.
4. Purchase This Book at Amazon: Giving your visitors the ability to purchase a physical book in the Amazon marketplace adds additional value to the book and credibility to the client. From this post we’ll also link out via text and an image links of the book’s cover directly to your listing at Amazon.com.
5. Contact the Author: This post is a another great opportunity to introduce your visitors to the other services that you and your business provide, and gives them the opportunity to contact you for additional information, consulting services, back-end products, etc. In addition to linking out to your company’s website and providing relevant contact information, you can also include a map & directions to your office, or insert a lead capture form on this page (provided by customer).
6. “Reviews and Testimonials” Nothing boosts credibility and provides proof of your expert status like a long list of testimonials from your business’ existing happy customers! This can be updated to include any book reviews that are generated on your Amazon book listing.
Free 20-minute Skype Consultation
Please sign up for a free 20-minute consultation on Skype. We will talk about your background, experience, and goals. We will determine if you want to move ahead with the Done-For-You book service. If you decide to do so, this free session will form the basis of your custom-made package.
Want to Get Started?
Please contact me for pricing.